Friday, February 20, 2009

MY 2ND ANIVERSARY


today is my 2nd aniversary..notin special given to me from fiq.just cash.haha.bila dah terlampau lama dgn someone aniversary is just another day.i cant believe its 2 years already.theres so many things going on..ups and down.we did break off then together again for so many time.i think we just cant get enuff of each other yet!!haha.

10 things i hate about u
1.everytime u make me angry u never attempt to pujuk me(because u know i cool off)
2.u never call me when u out.but call me so many time when u at kampung and its annoying.
3.i always end up doing things that i ask u to do at first.
4.u never want to listen to my advise.
5.u always leave my kitchen dirty.
6.when i told u to change ur clothes to something else u never listen.
7.sometimes u pemalas gilerrr.
8.u dun like to read and learn.its annoying.
9.u always want to watch ur fave tv show and dont want to compromise when i want to watch mine.
10.u are such a jerk sometime

10 things i like a about u
1.very caring.u went to hospital everyday when i was admitted.
2.a great cook
3.actually u are a good son and brother but they dont see it.
4.u always shut up when im membebel.
5.u love our "babies" so much.
6.help me clean my house at times when im not around.
7.u susah and senang with me.
8.tak berkira when u have cash.
9.very polite to orang yang lebih tua
10.u are a great boyfriend and a good friend.
Photobucket

0 SPANKER: